People leading sedentary lifestyles, pregnant women and women who have given birth to children suffer more often from external hemorrhoids. The condition is also hereditary in some families. Hemorrhoids can be removed at any moment, but first consult a doctor, the better the chances of avoiding surgery and hospitalization. As the protrusion of hemorrhoids grows in size, changing treatment methods. Different treatment procedures are applied to different phases of the situation of hemorrhoids. The diagnosis of external hemorrhoids is made using a simple manual examination.
Basic methods for the removal of external hemorrhoids.
- conservative treatment is usually sufficient to eliminate properly managed piles external at the initial stage.
- thrombectomy-vein thrombosis is cut and a split of a thrombus is performed. This method is applicable in cases of large Packages are very painful hemorrhoids. The procedure does not require hospitalization. Applies when conservative treatment has proven effective, or you can not take too time.
- The merger of an external hemorrhoid – this method is carried out under the conditions of the patient under local anesthesia. This is the most effective in emerge periodically remove external hemorrhoids.
Other methods of removal of external hemorrhoids
Through this method of the artery that feeds the hemorrhoid is tied off vessels person. Thus, external hemorrhoids should be reduced. The procedure is performed by the use of a anoscope with a Doppler probe.
this is a method for patients with severe forms of external hemorrhoids, so general with third and fourth degree hemorrhoids. Surgical removal of hemorrhoids requires anesthesia and hospitalization.
Ligation rubber band
It is a technique of placing a rubber band at the base of the hemorrhoid mass that cuts off blood supply to the dilated vein. Hemorrhoids dry falls in four to seven days.
This is a simple technique or if small is done under anesthesia. There is no sequelae of complications and the effect is durable. The method eliminates pain, bleeding and prolapse in 80% of patients. It applies to patients with large units of hemorrhoids and severe complications.
Preventive measures of hemorrhoids
Unless you do some prevention, hemorrhoids will return.
The most effective preventive measures are:
- Excellent personal hygiene – if you clean the rectal area gently with baby wipes or wash after defecating, it could delay the recurrence of hemorrhoids. Avoid using toilet paper in order not to cause external hemorrhoids formations.
- Monitor your body and lose weight small if necessary.
- Eat fibrous foods for regular bowel movements.
- Use laxatives or stool softeners for constipation.
- Avoid straining while defecating.
- Increase the amount of physical activity.
- Pay attention to exercise the muscles of the buttocks.
- Drink at least 2 liters of fluid a day.
- Never postpone the impetus for defecation.
- Do not strain and add excessive pressure during defecation.
- Always apply laxative suppositories and stool softeners in cases of constipation.